We make every effort to maintain our inventory and mark items “out-of-stock” or remove the item on our website. On occasion, however, we may have fewer items in stock than what you order or the item may have just have become “out-of-stock” from a previous order. Should this happen, we will shall be in contact directly with you via e-mail to discuss your order.
Your options will include:
* Selecting an alternate product
* Postponing your whole order delivery until all items can be sent in one delivery
* Opting for a “Back Order” and the item to be sent and charged at a later date (delivery costs may apply)
* Cancelling your order for that product or products
* Cancelling your full order
According to your selection, any refund or additional payment will be processed via your credit card used in the transaction.